- Collection of your Personal Information A reference to personal information means information containing your identity. The personal information that may collected by us about you includes your name, date of birth, address, account details, driver’s licence number, passport number, occupation, and any other information we may need to adequately identify you.
- Why we collect your information
We collect personal information about you which is reasonably necessary:
a) to receive information about our services;
b) to assist your storage needs;
c) to provide you with any documents, update your records or other information you may require;
d) to respond to your storage booking or other request or inquiry;
e) to supply you with our products and services;
f) for purposes of direct marketing or to send marketing materials about our products and services; or
g) as a result of your use of the Website, when you make enquiries with us.
- How we hold your personal information 4.1 We hold personal information in hard copy and electronic formats. Our technology and security procedures are of a standard reasonable to protect your personal information from misuse, disclosure and unauthorised access. We may electronically store the personal information we hold about you within or outside of Australia. 4.2 We collect your credit card information in order to process transactions requiring payment with your credit card. We do not store or retain your credit card information on our servers. However, your credit card details may be retained by payment gateways such as PayPal or Stripe. These gateways have their own privacy policies for the protection of your personal information.
- Use of your personal information
We use and disclose your personal information about you for the purpose for which it was disclosed to us. For example, we may from time to time use your personal information:
a) to recommend or provide you with storage products and services;
b) carry out account management, planning, product development, research and analysis;
c) to make offers regarding new products and services;
d) to customise and improve the Website and our related products and services offered to you; or
e) as data (that does not include your personal information) about your feedback regarding our services for research and marketing purposes.
You may also at any time opt-out from us sending you emails.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information:
a) to any third party, where you have provided us consent to do so;
b) to direct marketing providers or research companies;
c) to third parties who act on our behalf to carry out business activities;
d) where we are authorised to do so by law; or
e) to investors, agents or advisers, or any entity that has an interest in our business.
Prior to disclosing your personal information to another person or organisation, we will take all reasonable steps to satisfy ourselves that:
ii. you have consented to us making the disclosure.
- Accessing and Updating Personal Information You may access your personal information that we hold about you at any time. We ask that you inform us as soon as possible if any of your personal information changes. Users who would like to request access to, or update, their personal information should contact us.
If you are not happy with the response from our Privacy Officer you may make a complaint to the Privacy Commissioner which can be contacted via the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner website (www.oaic.gov.au) or on 1300 363 992.
Join Spacer todayJoin Spacer
Insurance from IAG
Secure - $10, 000 guarantee
Convenient - local flexible, easy
Cheaper - upto 50% savings