This is a game of skill, not a game of chance.
Spacer reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Spacer can also cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of Spacer impacts the adminstration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition.
How to Enter
- Participants must be 18 years or older. Only one entry is allowed per person.
- At the end of the Storage Experience Survey, you will be given the opportunity to share a short story about a funny experience you had when finding, booking or moving into a storage space.
- Your story must be 25 words or less. Each entry must be an original story produced entirely by the entrant. It must not contain any trademarks or copyright material owned whole or in part by a third party or violate any persons’ rights of privacy.
- The story must not contain any content that is infringing, threatening, offensive, false, misleading, abusive, harrassing, defamatory, vulgar or obsence.
- Entries close on March 6th 2020
Criteria and Mechanism for Judging
The Winner will be chosen for the ‘funniest’ story at the sole discretion of Spacer. The Winner will be emailed and will also be announced on social media.
Winners, Rights and Intention to Use Stories Publically
Prizes are not transferrable or exchangable and cannot be taken as cash.
When a story is submitted, this grants Spacer the ability to use the story free of any royalties on their social media accounts and for any press releases relating to the promotion of the company.